Provision Of Visual Concept For National Awareness Raising Campaign In The Field Of Tourism.
STATE TOURISM AGENCY OF THE REPUBLIC OF AZERBAIJAN
Landmark I, 3rd floor,
96E Nizami str., Baku AZ1010;,
Tel : +994-125058704 (internal: 2304) Fax : +994-mehman.bayramov@tour Country : Azerbaijan
Tenders are invited for Provision Of Visual Concept For National Awareness Raising Campaign In The Field Of Tourism.
Potential bidders will be required to pay 200 (two hundred) AZN (or equivalent amount in USD
The participation fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Bidders must submit following documents in order to participate in the tender:
* Filled-in application form;
* Bank receipt confirming the transfer of participation fee;
* Tender bid valid for a minimum of 30 banking days after the opening date of bid envelopes;
* Bank guarantee covering 1% of the bid amount and valid for a minimum of 60 banking days after the opening date of bid envelopes;
* Reference document from relevant tax or social security authorities confirming the absence of any overdue taxes or other mandatory payments;
* Financial statement approved by relevant state body (bodies) on the bidder%s activities for the last 12 months;
* Bank statement on the bidder’s financial status for the last 12 months;
* Certified copies of the bidder’s original registration documents and any amendments to them (including the full name, legal status, country of incorporation, and main place of business of the bidder) and the bidder’s bank details;
* Document confirming the authority of the person to sign the bid and the procurement contract;
* Documents confirming the bidder’s relevant work experience;
* All other documents specified in the Terms of Reference.
The envelopes will be opened on September 16, 2019 (at 12.00) at Landmark I, 3rd floor, 96E Nizami str., Baku AZ1010. The envelopes will be opened and bids will be announced on the sequence of their submission with participation of authorized representatives of the bidders.
The above text is Machine Translated. For accuracy, please refer to the text in the original language in the attached document. For any assistance, please feel free to contact email@example.com